Hello and welcome to my page!!
I’m nothing too special of an individual but I am an avid reader and writer. I am hoping to have the opportunity to share my thoughts and writings with the world, as I have always dreamed as a child.
I go by the name Sunshine, which was a nickname set for me by a very special person in my life. Cringe, I know. But, this does play into my mentality of wanting to express myself in my truest and rawest way; going by Sunshine is the first part of that.
ABOUT MY PAGE
I will be having multiple segments on my website, although they will not start up all at once. I hope to one day have a solid page of longer writings, poems, hopefully a novel, and book reviews.
As of now, I have no particular days of publishing my work. They say an author must never be rushed. I will share my thoughts with the world once I feel the confidence to do so. That being said, most of my writings will be personal or based on certain aspects of the life I’m living. However, I am open to suggestions from the public on topics for various written pieces. A form found in the Contact The Author tab can help you with that
- I love tiny, fuzzy animals. I’m not even a dog or a cat person, I’m a big bunny lover
- I have a passion for teaching and working with children. I hope that will be my full-time job someday.
- I am a vegetarian. No, I do not know when I will eat chicken. No, I do not miss the taste. Just a personal preference.
- I’ve been wearing glasses since middle school, although I technically should have been wearing them since 2nd grade. Young glasses folk, you can relate, right?
- I can talk your ears off. What can I say? Bad habits die hard.
- I believe in hard work and smart work as a go-to solution for many problems we face in our daily lives.
- I am an impulsive online shopper. Dangerous habit, would not recommend. 10/10 satisfaction though. 12/10 instant gratification.
- I never grew up watching much television so I probably don’t know you’re favorite TV shows! I will definitely watch what is suggested by you all, though.
- I love love loveeee talking to people and learning about different ideas. Feel free to talk to me whenever you want!
- I would wear the smell of books as perfume if I could. I think that says enough about me as a person than anything I’ve mentioned above.
I cannot wait to see what adventures we have together exploring various writings and creating my own!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to get notifications for updates on my page!
Facebook: The Overflowing Journal